Friday 10 November 2017

Stampin' Unicorn Daisy Friends, Bright & Bold Easel Card

Here's another of my Stampin' Unicorn samples from the debut show on Hochanda. It's a little bit different for me but I really like the bright bold colours.


I stamped the flower from the Daisy Friends stamp set onto card three times, cut it out and then coloured the image with Prismacolor pencils. The flower was then layered up using silicone glue.


The easel card was created using the LDRS Pierced Ovals set. The dies contain a half oval which makes creating an easel card really easy. I used the gorgeous Fourni and Wonderland Papers and one of the Sentiment/Toppers from the Grab Bag.


To finish I added some ribbon and wooden embellishments from the Embellishment Pack. The wooden shapes have been coloured with Prismacolor Pencils.

I'll be back with more samples over the next few days.

Thank for stopping by today.

Claire x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Claire this is a stunning easel card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have certainly been busy lately, Claire! Love your easel card - the pop of pink against the grey looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous easel card, love the layout and fab colours x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...