This is another of my samples for Stampin' Unicorn using the gorgeous Itsy Ditsy Papers and Daisy Friends Stamp Set.
1. Create a 4" x 6" card blank.
2. Trim a piece of the vintage aqua paper from the Enchanting Tones Paper Pack and a piece of the coordinating patterned paper from the Itsy Ditsy collection, leaving a narrow border on each layer.
3. Place a piece of scrap paper about 1/3rd of the way up the card and then stamp a row of flowers and the daisy from the Daisy Friends stamp set. Colour with Prismacolor pencils.
4. Attach a sentiment from the sentiment/topper grab bag onto the card using foam pads.
5. Colour a wooden butterfly with pencils and add some glitter glue.
6. Randomly place pearls around the large daisy.
Thanks for stopping by today.