I've made this quick and easy card using the A4 Ultimate Die-cut & Paper Pack from the Capsule Elements Metallics.
1. Trim a piece of the patterned to paper to fit a 5" x 7" Anita's card blank, leaving a narrow border. Adhere the paper to the card using a Stick It Glue Stick.
2. Take one of the paper ribbons from the kit and trim to measure 5.5". Mark the centre of the strip and fold the edges to the centre, the top corners should be about 1/2" from the top. Fold the top corners back to create the collar wing tips.
3. Trim a narrow border from patterned paper to create a decorative edge for the shirt collar, glue into position.
4. Assemble a bow from the paper kit, secure with a brad before gluing into position.
5. Snip the heads from two more brads and adhere to the card using silicone glue.
6. To finish add a sentiment and the word DAD.
If you want to see me re-creating this card and others, then please feel free to pop along to Clarkes The Stationers, Bond Street, Brighton between 10am and 4pm.
Thanks for stopping by today.