Monday 25 April 2011

Halloween Bird House

I thought I'd show you yet another of the birdouses that I've been playing with. This time it's a Halloween one and I have to say I'm really pleased with the way this one came out even though my picture really doesn't do it justice.


I painted the house with black acrylic paint and then gave it a generous spritz of Twilight Black Cosmic Shimmer, popped on some stickers that I think came from Poundland, stamped a silver spiders web from my new Martha Stewert Holiday Set, added some black ribbon and that was it - finished.



Thanks for stopping by today.

Claire x

I'd like to enter this project into the following challenges:
Crafty Boots - Autumn or Halloween
Hooked on Crafts - Something Spooky
Dream Valley Challenges - Halloween
The Crafty Pad - Halloween
Allsorts - Halloween
Craft Your Days Away - Halloween Colours
Marks Finest Papers - Altered Item

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...