Wednesday 27 October 2010

Jewelled Fairy Easel Card

This going to be a really quick post from me today as I'm supposed to be ironing :( and then taking the kids out for the afternoon :)


Teri over at Delicious Doodles released this gorgeous fairy the other week and I was desperate to get her coloured and made into something. The fairy has been coloured with Promarkers and I decided that as my distress inks have been feeling a little neglected lately I would bring them out to play to create the entire background on this card and to colour the flowers. A bit more sparkle and glimmer has been added to everything by the use of Glimmer Mist, Sakura Gel Pens, Smooch, Stickles, Glossy Accents and Gems.




If you get the chance please do pop over to the Delicious Doodles Blog to check out the rest of the DT's cards as there are some amazing creations being showcased on a daily basis. Plus it's my turn to post over there today and I don't wanna be talking to myself  - LOL ;)

Oh and one more thing don't forget to enter my £30 giveaway!

Tools
Big Shot
Nestabilities
Sizzix Tattered Florals Die
Little Claire's Fern Die
Tim Holtz Blender

Materials
Image - Delicious Doodles
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Sakura Gel Pens
Stickles
Smooch Ink
Glimmer Mist
Glossy Accents
Gems

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Sparkle & Bright
I Did It Creations - Surprise Me
Speedy The Cat's Challenge - Diecuts/Punches
Craft Your Passion - Glitter/Sparkles
Karber Monthly - Fantasy
2 Sisters - Anything goes
Totally Gorjuss - Sparkle
Stamp Something - Use a digi
The ABC Challenge - Glitter
Simon Says Challenge - Punches/Die cuts

22 comments:

  1. Gobsmackingly gorgeous hun! Just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so fancy!!!! love it! Thanks for sharing your digi with us at Stamp Something this week! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow She's simply beautiful. I love, love, love the way you've done the flowers. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect with her sitting in the flowers! Thanks for playing with Speedy's friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, love the dimensional aspects of your creation

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a work of art! So beautifully done.
    Thanks for sharing and for joining us for Speedy's Friends special anniversary week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous easel card, love the Fairy amid the flowers and of course the shimmer!
    Thanks fro playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, Claire! That is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh love the image used and the way she is sitting amongst the floral bits such a great easel card
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, the effect is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, wow, wow, this is just stunning, I love everything about it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what can I say? That is an amazing card!!

    Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and I do hope you can share more of your inspiration with us at our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those flowers are gorgeous!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  14. All the above and mor its so stunning

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this exquisite fairy easel card!

    Thank you so much for sharing it with the Friends of Speedy the Cat in this week's die cut/punch challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a wonderful easel card - I need to venture out and make a circle one someday. :D I love those flowers!

    Just wanted to say Thank You for helping me out on my blog today and finding the "Bookworm Fairy" for me. ;D Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. really beautiful card Claire! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge this week at I Did It Creations! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow ,, this is just gorgeous ! the image is beautiful and the flowers are fabulous :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp, PTW and Stamp Something Challenges :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh WOW this is so gorgeous, sweet image and wonderful details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous - thanks for joining us at IDIC this week
    Hugs,
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a beautiful card I love the layout.
    Thanks for joining us at ABC.
    Hugs
    Clare
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card Claire - love those flowers, such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...