Sunday 14 March 2010

Well this morning was interesting as we had a slight breakdown in communication in the household! DH had assumed that I was making his Mum's card, but I'd assumed that he was buying one. The reason I hadn't made her card was simply that she isn't into homemade items and I wasn't sure that a card made by little ol' me would be too well received. 

Anyway, to cut a long story short I made one and she was thrilled!

Here it is:


To make the card I used:
MME Papers
Scalloped Circle - Sizzix Die
Image - from here, coloured with Promarkers, decoupaged and then frosted with Stickles
Sentiments - printed from PC then frosted with Stickles
Ribbon - from stash coloured with Promarkers

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Gingersnap Creations
Secret Crafter
Paper Cutz
Ooh-la-la-Creations
Cute Daisy May
Lily-Boo Too

11 comments:

  1. beautiful card, the flowers look so pretty. tahnk you for coming to play over on lily-boo too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card I'm not surprised your mother inlaw loved it
    Thank you for sharing it with us at ooh la la
    I hope you visit again
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those flowers just leap off the page! Gorgeous bit of frosting for the Gingersnap challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful box and bracelet. Glad mil loved her card. Hugs Annexxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so pretty, no wonder your MIL loved it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, no wonder you MIL loved it.
    Thanks for joining in the challenge at OLL
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card Claire. Glad you could join us at OLL. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous, used that image myself, thanks for sharing at Cute Daisy may this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful! Tulips are my favourite. Thanks so much for joining us at LB2 this month!
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely - I can see why she was thrilled! Thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...