Monday 22 March 2010

Passion for Promarkers Sketch Challenge

I really enjoyed following the sketch that was set on MSE, so decided to give the sketch on PFP a go. I really liked this sketch as it has infinate possibilites. I flipped it upside down, but really liked it on its' side too. This is the sketch I followed:

 
and this is the card I made:















Ingredients:

Card base from stash

Papers - All papers from Raspberry Road Designs

Decorative Borders - X-Cut Scallop Punch and Woodware Movie Strip Punch

Image - free from Simply Cards & Papercraft Magazine, coloured with Promarkers (colours used: Ivory, Cool Grey 4, Bright Green, Lime Green, Canary Yellow, Rose Pink & Bright Orange)

Chiffon Ribbon - Tesco

White Ribbon - from stash

Pink Ribbon - as above but coloured with Rose Pink Promarker

Card Candy - from Craftwork Cards, then coloured with Promarkers (Rose Pink)

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers
Crafty Cardmakers

11 comments:

  1. lovely card Claire
    thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love the zingy colours, super card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely - the image is soooo cute x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card- I`m planning to get some promarkers just can`t decide on the colours to get.

    Poppy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card!!! What beautiful colours and I love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, it reminds me that spring is around the corner with all those gorgeous fresh colours x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - love the bright colours and ribbon. Hugs Annexxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Claire. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog yesterday. I'm now debating doing Slimming World or maybe, as I have all the WW bits and pieces, trying going it alone. I've done 2 days of healthy eating so far and am going to have to do it like that day by day I reckon. Thanks again :)

    Your card is so pretty, love the spring colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so cute and your bow detail is fabulous!


    Many thanks for joining us at crafty cardmakers x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card...perfect image for our challenge, great detail with the ribbon..

    Thank's for joining Crafty Cardmakers this week
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colours and such a cheery image.

    Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...