Saturday 1 January 2011

Sweet Pea Stampers Blog Candy

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all. I hope you all had a fab Christmas and that Santa bought you lots of new goodies to play with. No card from me today I'm afraid (the dining room table was reclaimed for Christmas and I'm getting glared at each time I make moves towards my stash :(
 
However, I do bring news of some fab FOLLOWERS CANDY from Sweet Pea Stampers! There are three gorgeous stamps from Sweet Pea Stamps up for grabs (the ones shown in the blog banner below) and three Ching Chou Kuik digi decoupage sheets from The Crafty Purple Frog .
 
 
To be in with a chance of winning these goodies please follow the rules as this is the only way to win!!! 

Rules:
  1. If your not already a follower of the Sweet Pea Stampers Blog , become one as the prize is only for followers of Sweet Pea Stampers
  2. Grab the Blog Candy Banner above and post it in your sidebar 
  3. Make a post on your Blog and link back to the Sweet Pea Stamper Blog using the Blue Frog Inlinkz by January 30th 2011.
We would love to get to 300 Followers so please let all your friends know!
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Claire x

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Sug,
    Thanks for dropping over, I have been meaning to mail you but have the brood home....lol
    I hope you had a terrific Christmas and New year with the family and am looking forward to catching up soon
    Happy 2011 sweety
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you Claire. Hope all is well and the holidays were wonderful for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...