Wednesday 12 January 2011

Spring is in the air - well almost

Just a quick card from me today as I've not had much time for crafting as it's been a bit of nightmare week. Firstly the cooker broke down and the engineer had to order the part - so still no cooker. Then we had problems with the plumbing, so all in all it's been an expensive and annoying week. I don't know about you, but when things like that happen it effects my mojo :(


Anyway, amidst all the disruption I managed to make this simple card. I used the new image Snowdrops from Delicious Doodles which I coloured with Promarkers and then die cut. I stamped the sentiment with the sentiments set from Ladybug Crafts Ink. I then inked the edges with Distress Inks. The card base was made using Large Scalloped Nestabilities.

Daring Cardmakers - Snowdrops

23 comments:

  1. Sounds like u need cheering up hun x
    Will send you a mail later
    Though it doesnt look like its affected your mojo as your card is beautiful
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are having a nightmare week but your card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is beauiful Claire. What a yuck week you're having :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card hun! Hope your week improves and you get that cooker sorted soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Really great image, it doesnt feel like spring yet though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beauty this card is, thank you so much for sharing it with The Daring Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Claire - love the soft colouring in this card and the shape is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claire - this is a gorgeous card, I love snowdrops and they so remind me of spring. Thanks for entering my challenge. Hope your week improves quick for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card I love the snowdrops.I hope the cooker gets sorted soon.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry the week isn't going well but the card is fabulous! thanks for playing along with daring cardmakers this week

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh stunning such a pretty card and so delicate
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card - hope your week improves

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty card no one can tell from your card it's been a bad week. Hope things get better very soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the shape. Fabulous card! Nice to use Nestabilities.
    Zuzana x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is beautiful. Sorry you're having a crummy week. Seems it is contagious!

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous card hope your week impproves

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning! Love the image and the shape of the card. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Reminds me of nice things to come I love snowdrops and this card is PERFECT.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning card i love the snowdrops

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd say your mojo is definitely back lady - beautiful card. I hope everything is sorted now, what a nightmare! Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...