I've decided that I'm going to make a few of these to mail out to friends and family this Christmas. The card folds flat and should send as a standard letter.
To make this card I've used:
Santoro's Gorjuss 6 x 6 Cards (GOR150607)
Anita's A4 Silver Mirri Board (ANT1641002)
docrafts Luxury Snowflake Stickers (PMA804907)
Anita's Tacky Glue
- Lay the card flat with the white side showing.
- Fold the right edge of the card to the centre crease and then unfold.
- Take the top left corner and fold to the centre line.
- Repeat the above but with the bottom left corner.
- Push the centre fold in the triangle creases towards the middle, it should cause the remaining fold lines to crease.
- Lightly mark the top edge of the card at 3" and trim diagonally to the outer edge. See the diagram below. Repeat on the other side. Keep both of the waste triangles.
- Use the waste triangles as template to create two miiri board triangles.
- Glue the two patterned triangles to the base of the card, trim any excess as necessary.
- Adhere the spring part of the card to the base and attach the mirri board panels as shown.
- Decorate the card with the stickers, sentiment and image.
Let me know how you get on with these instructions and if you do make any cards following them, please feel free to share them with me.
Thanks for stopping by today.