Sunday 11 December 2016

Ho Ho Ho...... Thank goodness for Tim Holtz and Sizzix!!!

I know I said I be back a few weeks ago...... whistles.... but you know life it just keeps happening and whoosh before you know it weeks have gone by!

Anyway, I'm seriously behind with my Christmas preparations and needed some super speedy makes. Rummaging through my unopened stash I came across a stamp and die set from Tim Holtz/Sizzix. So I opened them up and set to work.... wow is all I have to say! I don't think I've ever made so many cards in such a short space of time.


I even managed to make matching envelopes. :)


I've not quite finished making cards yet.... so I've opened another set of dies and stamps and am all set to create a few more cards. Hopefully, I'll be back with these within the next couple of days.

Whilst I'm here I'll also give you the heads up for Friday 16/12 at 11 am when the fabulous Nikky Hall from Polkadoodles will be on Create and Craft TV with a brand new launch of Papers (yes I said PAPERS!!!), Dies and a new CD. Seriously, having been lucky enough to make up some samples with the new kit, you do not want to miss out, they are lush! I'll post one of my samples here on Friday but if you get a chance pop over to the Polkadoodles Facebook page where you can see my fellow teamies stunning creations.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Claire x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Great card Claire and you're not alone as I am rather behind too!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling about the weeks whizzing past! Great card & matching envelopes always get approval, in my view!

    Merry Christmas, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and love your matching envelope x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...