Thursday 3 March 2016

Hello....Is it me you're looking for?

Cancel the search party I'm back (well sort of). Just thought I'd stick my head in to see if anyone was still about?

Sorry I did yet another vanishing act but as always, life has a way of stopping me totally in my tracks by throwing a few curveballs not least of which was the very sudden passing of my Father in Law and a few hospital admissions with my daughter. To be quite honest I really didn't feel much like crafting, blogging or doing anything very much.

Anyway, enough of the all the miserable stuff this is supposed to be a cheery place where I show you what I've been upto creatively! Now I'm not promising that I'll be back posting daily or even weekly for that matter but I fully intend to try and post more frequently than I have been.

I'm also thinking of changing the way I blog my projects. In the past I've always explained fully where products can be purchased and how I've created a project. This is time consuming and it would seem not always appreciated by all of my readers, so it is my intention to simply blog my project with a brief list of supplies and the odd link to the occasional product. If anyone wants details of how to do something I am more than happy to explain the creative process in an email. Similarly if I post a tutorial and you are struggling with it then please do drop me a POLITE email and I will do my best to help out. If the supplies are unavailable from the supplier I've used - then Google will be your friend or drop me a FRIENDLY email and I will help you to source the product. I'd appreciate it if you could let me have your thoughts on this?

For those of you on Instagram you may like to follow me on there as I've found that it's a really quick and easy way of sharing my work. It also enables me to do sneaky peeks and work in progress shots. The viewer/reader can also give instant reactions without feeling the need to leave a comment which I know is time consuming! For hose of you interested, this is my Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/claire_boelema/

So I thought I'd show you a quick card using the freebie stamp from Docrafts Creativity Magazine.



Thanks for stopping by.

Claire x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire, You have been having a tough time recently and very sad to hear of the loss of your father-in-law. I hope your daughter is well on the road to recovery after her hospital stays.
    It is SO LOVELY to have you back in blogland again and I look forward to seeing your lovely creations again. I usually give basic instructions as to how I've made something but try to always have a list of stamps used. However you choose to write your blog, I'm sure it will be great! Helen xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...