Wednesday 27 August 2014

Another Pop Up Box Card!

I know, I know.....but these are such fun to make and each one looks totally different so hopefully you'll forgive me? The post is a touch picture heavy but that's because there's so much going on :)


I made this card as a sample for the Create and Craft launch of the new Tatty Twinkles Timeless collection. I used a selection of Tattered Lace Dies and of course the new Timeless Tatty Twinkles Stamps. I have to say this was one of those makes where you're never quite sure where it's going to take you, but I think it worked out OK.


The base was made using the no measure technique as demonstrated here by Nikky Hall. If you haven't tried one of these little cards because you think they look to complicated or time consuming then watch the video and I'm sure you'll be dashing off to make one!


Tatty and the dragonflies were stamped on Ultimate Graphic Paper and coloured with Graph'It Markers and then I added Stickles to the wings and the edge of her dress and Glossy Accents to her shoes.


I used three of the new dies from Tattered Lace - Bell Flower Border DieChristmas Florals Rose Hips, Butterflies. All of the dies were coloured with Graph'It Markers before being glittered, shaped and embellished with gems.

To finish I added some Dew Drops, gems, lace, beads and ribbons.

I hope you're not bored to tears with seeing these boxes? I will have something different to show you soon!!!

Thanks for stopping by today.

Claire x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Anything Goes
Card Mania Challenges - Butterflies and Bows
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Summer Colours
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Stamp & Create - Anything Goes
Come & Get It Challenges - Anything Goes with a sentiment
Glitter n Sparkle - Butterflies
Natalie & Amy's Challenge - Die Cuts & Flowers

28 comments:

  1. One of the prettiest I've seen Claire
    P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Claire..I love all the flowers and sweet image....love the butterflies and bow...gorgeous..and thank you for the link to the easy way of making these boxes..I'm definitely going to play later today.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, this is fab! I'm not a fan of box cards normally, but this is beautifully done! Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally stunning love it.......xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Claire, love Tatty Twinkle and all the gorgeous embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a stunner Claire, I like everything about it
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is adorable. Gorgeous box card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! It's probably a good thing I don't have access to the lovely products you've used to make this card...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful! Each of your boxes are also amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Claire, this is just GORGEOUS!!! You have put so much detail into this box card and the colours are so pretty together.
    I've been away on a holiday and so am catching up with blogs, and having scrolled down to your previous post, I think your Ozzie Osborne card is pretty cool!!! One of these box cards is getting added to my "to do" list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Claire.....I love these pop up boxes. So feminine and just gorgeous
    TFS and hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Claire this is a very very pretty box card love the colours and the image. All put together beautifully. Thanks for the link to the tutorial I will be having a go, so simple once you have watched xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning,Gorgeous,beautiful what more can I say! a work of art xxxx
    Sus

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Wow, Wow!!!! Absolutely gorgeous - everything about it! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Anything Goes challenge! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another gorgeous pop up card, love all of the embellishments you add! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Wow Claire another stunning make have sent you a message on facebook might be in your others folder.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow, your pop up card is simply stunning! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Anything Goes challenge
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is the prettiest Box card I have ever seen. It is so pretty, so much intricate detail. Thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart x

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW what a beauty...so many details and loved the fluttering wings and the blooming flowers
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow - that is one stunning work of art - so pretty.
    Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely love this pop up box. Will have to try making one myself very soon. Great details with the bow, flowers and butterflies too. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday for our previous challenge and so sorry for my a bit late comment. Still hope to see you back playing along with our current challenge. Bettina DT Member at Top Tip Tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. So marvelous! Thank you for taking the time to leave so many details. Appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...