Thursday 7 December 2017

Quick and Easy Christmas Shadow Box


Just whizzing in today to share a super quick and easy piece of home decor. This makes a perfect gift and you cost out the time vs materials it actually makes a good replacement as a card. You'll have to excuse the photos but the weather today is absolutely dire and I didn't have time to faff setting up a lightbox and getting the lighting right, so it's a quick snapshot.


Anyhow, I removed the back panel and glass from the frame. I then covered the back panel with some gorgeous paper from Stampin Unicorn and popped it securely back into the frame.

Next I took some of the Moss from the Winter's Breath Embellishment Kit and used hot glue to secure it to the base. I then cut and arranged some of the gorgeous Frosted Fir Adornments, Glittered Large Branch and Conifer Spray  from Polkadoodles into the frame, allowing some of it to overlap the frame. Once I was happy with the layout I hot glued it into position and added fir cones, cinnamon sticks, a paper poinsettia and a cute little robin.

To finish I added a glittered sentiment and some wooden snowflakes.

I hope you like my project.

Thanks for stopping by.

Claire

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire this is a stunning piece of home decor I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...