Wednesday 18 January 2017

It's a show stopper.....

I was asked to make this bag as a gift for a friend's niece. The only restrictions were to use the ballerina image and the colours hot pink and black. So this is what I came up with.



I printed the image onto transfer paper and ironed it onto the bag prior to painting with acrylic paint. I then created curtains from tulle fabric and stitched them into place. To finish I added some gold chipboard stars and gold and black polka-dot ribbon. The cork heart was painted with black acrylic paint and then the name stamped and heat embossed with Docrafts Gold Embossing Powder.

The picture above doesn't show the glitter and sparkle, so I took another picture inside in an attempt to show the sparkly bits. Hopefully you can see them.



Thanks for stopping by today.

Claire x

2 comments:

  1. This is so very pretty Claire. Such a sweet image and sure to go down a treat.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...