This was a commissioned make for a folk wedding in Poland. The brief was lots of bold colour, flowers, ribbon, vintage and somewhere to put a money gift and the need for the card to travel from the UK to Poland. So rather nervously this is what I came up with. Apologies in advance as this post is picture heavy!
I coloured the bride and groom using my Graphic'It Markers. The brides dress was given a subtle sparkle with some Stickles Star Dust Glitter Glue.
The flourish and letter die cuts were heat embossed with Antique Gold embossing powder. I added some Glossy Accents to the hearts to make them pop.
The card has an envelope tag to put money in and write a message on, it slots into a concertina sleeve at the back of the card .
The leaves have been die cut and the flowers paper punched.
The paper was an experiment that I'll definitely be repeating! I simply ran it through my Big Shot in an embossing folder and then applied Versamark to raised detail before sprinkling with gold embossing powder.
I wasn't sure if the card was going to be posted or taken in person to Poland, so rather than make a box for it to travel in, I decided to create the card so it could fold completely flat and be popped into the envelope that I created for it, that way it could be posted or stored easily in a suitcase.
Thanks for stopping by today.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Craftitude - Anything Goes/Pop It Up
Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
Bella and Bronte's Challenge - New Beginnings