Wednesday 28 March 2012

Sweet Pea Stampers Are Having A DT Call

I meant to post this earlier in the week, but Blogger has failed me miserably! Sorry girls :(

I've recently had to step down from the DT as I just don't seem to have enough hours in the day at the moment. Sadly for various other reasons some of the other members of the DT have also left. I'm not giving up playing with my Sweet Peas forever though, hopefully when things are little less hectic for me, I'll be back with them for the odd guest appearance.

Anyway, the remaining girls are having a DT call for all you Sweet Pea fans. If you fancy applying just go here.

Thanks for stopping by.

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...