Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween!

Greetings to you all!!! I just thought I'd stop by to wish you a Happy Halloween! If you celebrate I hope you had a good one, if not then I hope you didn't get too many "pesky kids" knocking at your door!! I've had a fab day and I'd just like to share some of it with you.

Firstly, I've been super busy today, making cake pops which = an epic fail!! I'm not too sure what I did wrong but they didn't quite turn out how I'd envisaged. The kids enjoyed them, so I guess that was the main thing.


I also made some mini Jack 'o' Lanterns from some pumpkins or gourds that I found growing in my garden (I never planted them, and can only guess that they have grown from some compost that I threw around). I think I prefer them to the larger pumpkins, so will definitely be doing these next year.


My lovely daughter Ellie and her friends have been here since finishing school today getting ready for tonight's events! I couldn't understand why it had taken them s good two hours to appear, until I saw this. Don't they look fantastic!! We have Zombie Alice, Zombie Marilyn Monroe, Fallen Angel, Freaky Skull and Marilyn Manson.


Naturally the girls didn't want Zak tagging along, so we went trick or treating to Halloween friendly houses. He was dressed as a child catcher


So that's Halloween done and dusted for another year. I'm off to grab a glass of vino collapso and visit your blogs as I'm absolutely shattered!

Thanks for stopping by.

Claire xx

6 comments:

  1. oh just love the costumes,hun they really looked like they had a wonderful time,super photos,hugs cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween to you too. I'm shattered too, after having taken a crowd of boys round. Aaah, that bottom picture is way too scary! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab photos - enjoy your wine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics Claire, the halloween costumes look great. Hope you enjoyed your wine. :) Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Claire the Kids just look fab no wonder it took so long!!! Loving the cake pops they are just perfect for Halloween!

    Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great costumes, your cake pops look ace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...