Monday 15 October 2018

Stags Head Christmas Decor Piece

Well I'm setting some sort of record this month, yet another post from me! Don't worry I'm sure I won't keep this up.


I'm sharing a little project that I created over the weekend. As many of you know I rarely get any me time, so when I do I try to do something that is just for me. When I spotted that Hobbycraft were doing their 12 Makes of Christmas Workshops and one of them fell on my free weekend I decided to pop along and take part. This was the end result.

Hobbycraft supplied the papier mache bust and the deco-mache papers. I added the floral embellishments from my own stash at home.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Claire x

4 comments:

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...