Want to know more? Check out the instructions below.
- Cover a jar with Xcut adhesive vellum.
- Dab Blanc Artiste Acrylic Paint onto the remaining glass areas of the jar. Paint the lid with Metallic Gold Artiste Acrylic Paint.
- Using black card, die cut a fairy and a selection of flowers from the Xcut Meadow Flowers die set.
- Glue the fairy and some flowers to the inside of the jar.
- Brush Craft Planet PVA glue onto the painted areas of the jar and allow it to dribble in places. Sprinkle sparingly with Papermania Fine Iridescent Glitter.
- Punch a selection of flowers, butterflies and leaves from using Xcut punches and dies.
- Create a handle from docrafts Craft Wire, attach to the jar using Stick Hot Glue.
- Place the lid onto the jar and embellish with a craft wire stems, butterflies and a selection of the foliage, ensure that nothing is obstructing the movement of the lid.
- Thread Papermania Alphabet Charms onto twine to create the hanging WISH ornament.
- To finish, place a battery operated tealight inside the jar and replace the lid.
I hope you like my take on the captured fairy lantern?
Thanks for stopping by today.