Sunday 28 September 2014

It's A Boy! New Baby Card

Just a quickie from me today. I wanted to share this cute little new baby card with you, made using the new Winston CD from Polka Doodles. It's really quick and easy and everything is from the CD with the exception of the new baby tag which I made using the computer. I think this would look super cute in pink too!


The image has been coloured with my Graph'It markers and the paper safety pins have been enhanced with a Sakura Silver Gel Pen and Glossy Accents.


Thanks for stopping by today.

Claire x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge Blog - It's a Stitch Up
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
The Stamping Boutique - New baby
Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Buttons
PDE Linky Party - Stitching
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...