Thursday 7 October 2010

New Blog Award


My lovely forum and blog buddy Karen from Karen's Crafty Corner sent me this blog award (thank you Karen it was really kind of you to think of me). I have to say that like Karen I am often overwhelmed by the kindness and support that has been offered to me by people I've never met and to be honest it has gone a longway to restoring my faith in human nature.

I'm rubbish at picking people and tbh find it quite stressful for various reasons, not least of which is a fear of offending someone! I've tried to choose a few of you who as far as I know haven't already been selected to receive this award (I expect I'll manage to double up, so apologies if I do). If you'd like to accept the award, then please do and feel free to pass it on to more lovely ladies.
Carmen
Myz
Alee81
Dawn
Judie
Vicky
Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...