Sunday 14 March 2010

Decoupage - Mother's Day Card

As usual I've left things to the last minute and have spent the last couple of days in frenzied crafting mode! I made this card for my Gran (I know she's not my Mum, but we are very close and as she's pretty much housebound these days, so it's nice to have an extra excuse to see her and take a little something with me).

Here's the card I made for her:



I used the following to make this card:

MME papers
Scalloped circles - Sizzix 
Sentiment - computer generated, cut with a deckle edged blade and then edged with a gold gel pen
Image - free from here, coloured with Promarkers and then decoupaged.
Ribbon - white from stash, coloured with Promarkers

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenge:


Creative Craft World

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card :) thanks for the link to the image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Claire..

    Thankyou for joining us on Creative Craft Worlds first challenge

    Good Luck !

    Choccy (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so pretty, bet your gran loved it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My girls give a card to their Nan too. She loves it. Yours is beautiful. Love the colours you used Claire :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely card - I like your new-look blog as well. Hugs Annexxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...